What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An ebook that contains 50 different ideas, ranging from crafts and creative projects, to cooking and physical activities for kids
- In 50 Development Activities for Kids the activities are presented in a clear, easy to understand manner that makes doing them fun and exciting
- Information boxes, tips and suggestions on important aspects of child development
- All activities can be done in your own home using items you already have
- It offers meticulously researched, yet easy to follow information
- 50 Cost effective, fun-filled activities to do with your child
- Activities that promote your child’s growth and development
- Activities that support one or more development principals
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 50 Development Activities for Kids scores 73.56/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yourchildsdevelopment.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: yourchildsdevelopment.com you’ll also be taken through to yourchildsdevelopment.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)